This is a truly multi-function tool that will make sewing even the most difficult and demanding applications of thread to fabric a breeze.
The stitch guide itself is a two-piece interlocking plastic foot. They can be used together or separately depending on your stitching application.
The shapes and edges of each guide foot makes it perfect for a multitude of sewing applications.
Connection with your sewing machine is accomplished by a renewable adhesive attached permanently to the bottom of each foot. Just remove the seam guide feet from your machine when you’re done. They leave no adhesive residue.
Washing the adhesive surface on the guide foot with dish soap renews the surface and its adhesive properties.
6 in 1 Stitching: 1. Straight; 2. Quilt strips; 3. Outer curves; 4. Inner curves; 5. Topstitch along right side; 6. Topstitch along left side
1. The two sections can be used either singly or together for straight stitching
2. We can place one foot on either side of the needle for fast, error free quilt strips or precision placement top stitches.
3. Place the curve side up in a position in front of the presser foot for outer curves.
4. Place the curve side down in a position in front of the presser foot for inner curves
5. Straight stitch on the right side.
6. Straight stitch on the left side.
Package: 2-piece interlocking guide with ideal shapes and edges for perfect stitching. 1 grid measure keeper template 3 pieces total.
1. Select your cart and click "check out". Fill in your shipping information and click "complete order".
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.