This piece is very useful in the kitchen. For those bowls without plastic lids or if you lose the lid, this lid bowl can solve the fabric problem! !
- First, remove the paper mold from the diameter of the bowl. Increase the circumference by 3 to 4 cm, scrape and cut off.
- Place on the folded fabric and cut 2 pieces.
- In one of the parts, scratch the diameter of the center and cut to get a fabric loop (carnival).
- Connect straight and straight and stitch together. Parker and open this piece.
- Fold and stitch the 0.5 cm hem inward, leaving an opening to increase elasticity.
- Pass a safety pin through the elastic band, sew and close the opening.
100% cotton fabric, matching printing.
Ideal for stainless steel bowls that do not come with a manufacturer's plastic cover.
There are 3 works of different sizes on the same printed matter.
Bowls with diameters of 18cm, 22cm and 26cm.
It is fully washable and elastically closed.
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.