Wooden Ring Drill Bit is flawlessly compatible with absolutely any hand drill, drill press or drill pillar and is essential for anybody who loves woodworking, arts & crafts or DIY.
Now, thanks to the Wooden Ring Drill Bit you’ll now be able to effortlessly craft exquisite premium wooden ring from your very own home
Sharp Concave Blades: The blades are made of high-speed steel. They are able to drill through any wood with precision. Every wooden ring comes out almost perfect that you'll just need a little sanding or polishing after.
Mold Different Sizes of Ring: This wooden ring maker set includes 3 blades of different sizes. Choose the size you need to make your ideal wooden rings.
Works With Any Type of Wood: Can be used on ebony, deft knots, mahogany, sandalwood blood, rosewood, etc. The blades can even carve the toughest wood.
Perfect for DIY Enthusiasts: Excellent tools for personalizing rings, necklaces, and other accessories or jazzing up home decors with some wooden rings. Design your own jewelry, DIY handicrafts, home decors and more!
Please pay attention to the following:
1. Don' t shake the blade (when using the bit, users are forbidden to adjust the position of blade frequently in case of the dislocation between the wood block and the bit)
2. When working, users have better clamp the wood block tightly
3. Don' t use the bit to drill the wood which has fractures and scars, also the the wood edges are forbidden.
4. When processing the wood, you need to adjust the drilling speed. Start speed when the drilling press gets started is 500-800r/min. Then moderately increase the speed(The ideal speed is 800-1800r/min). Less than 500r/min is not allowed Less than 500r/min is forbidden, because it will cause jam between the wood block and the blade
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
1. Select your cart and click "check out". Fill in your shipping information and click "complete order".
2. In the pop-up window, click on the location on the image below.
3. Choose your bank country.
4. Now you can use credit cards to pay.
Do you want to use this credit card to create a PayPal account?
According to your needs, choose yes or no.