📌For guaranteed seamless operations & consistent drilling pressure, this Precise Hand Drill Set deserves a rightful place in your toolkit! It effectively provides enhanced precision & increased control for working on craft projects or with delicate materials.
📌This handy tool features an adjustable 3-jaw chuck design that allows you to rotate vise head easily & a grooved grip for optimum leverage. It offers excellent versatility & smooth action that requires minimal effort in penetrating a wide array of materials, which makes it suitable for various applications.
- PERFECT PRECISION: This is the perfect tool for delicate work, such as jewelry or electronics projects where small-diameter boring is required
- TIME-EFFICIENT: With a three-jaw drill chuck at the head of the tool, it firmly holds drill bits & allows the user to handle most jobs in less time
- COMFORTABLE TO USE: The hex end of this pin vise rotates separately from the handle for easy turning, so you can comfortably apply any needed pressure to the pinhead
- SECURE GRIP: Its handle has a grooved design for optimal leverage when rotating the pin vice to ensure the user with the perfect speed & precision
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Works great in a wide array of materials including wood, plastic, rubber, PVC, walnut, model, bones, horns, amber, olives, etc.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Easy to fit inside a toolbox or even a sizeable pocket for those who need to carry it around
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: You can use it for a long time without causing any significant amount of fatigue to your hands, even when working from awkward positions
- BUILT TO LAST: Made from premium material that is exquisitely crafted to withstand daily use
💁♀CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS💡
Q：Will this work to drill holes in sea shells?
A：Yes, you can use it to drill seashells with light pressure and go slow for a better results.
Q：Can this be used to drill plastic?
A：Yes, this pin vise it's designed for wood, plastic, resin, jewelry, walnut, amber, beeswax, olive nut, beads.
Q：Hello. I can use this for resim crafts, correct?
A：Yes, this pin vise can use for resin crafts. Harder materials may take some time to drill.
Q：Can i use this to drill holes on the wall?
A：No sir, this is a small hand held pin vise for working on models, seashells, Jewelry, etc.Not suitable for drilling into walls. Hope this answers your question.you can reference the listing that other sell ： Square Wood Chisel
How to Use:
- Unscrew the head & insert the required collet
- Half tighten the chuck, then insert your drill bit or other devices into the collet jaws
- Fully tighten the chuck head to secure the drill bit
- Place the palm of your hand over the top of the handle & use your fingertips to turn the central portion of the pin vise
- Hand Drill Material: Aluminum alloy
- Twist Drill Bit Material: High-speed steel
- Drill Bit Size: Ranging from 0.039in to 0.118in
- 3-Jaw Chuck Clamping Range: 0.011in to 0.125in.
- Pin Vise x 1
- 10pcs set: 0.03IN / 0.04IN/ 0.05IN/ 0.06IN/ 0.07IN/ 0.08IN/ 0.09IN/ 0.1IN / 0.11IN/ 0.12INx 1
- 25pcs set: 0.02IN X 5 / 0.02IN X 5 / 0.04IN X 3 /0.05IN X 2 / 0.06IN X 2 / 0.07IN X 2 / 0.08IN X 2 / 0.09IN X 2 / 0.12IN X 2
😍MAYBE YOU WILL LIKE😍
👉Hi-Speed Woodworking Drill Bits👈
🌎 Worldwide Shipping ✈
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-15 days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message at contact Jessicasell0212@gmail.com, and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.